…AND ALSO BECAUSE I GET SO HAPPY WHEN THESE COME UP ON MY DASH AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE SAME.
So, yeah, here’s a load of stuff to check out when you’re easily bored like me.
- This game. It’s really cute, but quite thoughtful at the same time.
- Oh, and this one.This actually makes you feel genuinely uncomfortable, but it’s brilliant for the exact same reason.
- Learn a language! This website’s pretty cool if you fancy learning French, Spanish, German or Chinese.
- This music-y thing. I could literally spend hours on this.
- Teach yourself how to play guitar?
- Or ukulele…
- Read a book. Here’s a list to help you pick one.
- Say a quick hello to this potato and make their day.
- Learn how to speak Elvish
- Try Lucid Dreaming There are easier ways than this, but this is definitely the cooler method. It works, too.
- Make a lava lamp (Because why not)
- Are you a psychopath?
- Write a story/poem. No link here, all you need is your mind.
- This infuriating game.
- This. Think of just about any character/celebrity and it will guess who.
- Learn how to write in Circular Gallifreyan. Unfortunately, the creators of Doctor Who didn’t go all Tolkein and go to the efforts of actually creating a language, but Circular Gallifreyan is sort of the fan-accepted version.
- Create a mind palace! I will get round to doing this… One day.
I might add more to this at some point. Until then, this is all I can think of. :)
he’s got his mother’s eyes, and his father’s chin… when will this child stop collecting bodyparts
i stopped caring when i was like 3
and i approve this text post
do you ever wanna listen to music but every song is just not the right song